March 31, 2011

London calling

I had mintgreen nails and my marc jacobs rings...

 I wore an Acne tshirt...


 Thomas Sabo necklace...


Acne shoes and H&M trousers

 A cool store with playful shoes on Carnaby Street...


 These heels are great!


Met a nice Irish girl with an amazing skirt from Topshop...

My boyfriend... And the Shakespeares Head pub with a cool clay dude looking out from a window above....!

The only thing I bought myself on the trip - this ring from Topshop...


So this is what I looked like on the second day in London. It was really warm and although we had our coats with us we strolled around not wearing them. Some people were wearing shorts and bare legs even. I went to London for an interview with Central Saint Martins London Fashion College and it went well, I will find out this week or next whether I get in. We ate some good food and had some nice times and I am already hoping to go back soon. London is such a cool city with so much to explore, it's amazing! 

As for now -  I am back home in Stockholm and studying, two more exams await next week. The weather is getting better and better and my cravings for spring clothes stronger and stronger. Ah well, I guess that's life as a student eh?