September 29, 2011

my day

A nice park close to our school campus

A little avenue in the middle of London

My friend Lorna, a London bus and constant traffic

It is always super lively, here by Covent Garden around 18:30. Yesterday was a warm, nice summer day and the evening continued that way.

I ended the day at wagamama with my boyfriend...

... Where it was colder inside than outside...

Yesterday we had our first lecture at LCF and after that we headed off to Westfield Stratford for a fieldtrip. Didn't manage to take any pictures there but after that we went back to central London and just walked around avoiding the rush hour crowds and enjoying the nice weather, temperature and atmosphere. Here are just a few snapshots... I will be heading back to Westfield to finish an assignment sometime this week and I promise to document it then... I went for a casual look with my favourite hat, my dreamcatcher necklace, big bf knit and my most comfortable Acne shoes...