September 21, 2011

FINALLY



Finally I have some kind of internet. Our actual wi-fi is going to take another two weeks but this works for now. As you may have guessed I am now in London and things are slowly starting to fall into place. Phone, internet, TV, furniture and school. It's been a hectic week and because it took this long to get internet I haven't been able to update, but expect loads of updates to come up soon. 


'Til then you can settle for this picture which was taken at a restaurant a few days before we left Stockholm. I am wearing a new shirt I kind of love, but I will take better pictures of it next time I wear it. Today we are just going out to buy some stuff for the house and run a few errands, I will try and catch as much as possible on camera to share with you guys. Cheers for now...