September 28, 2013

Perfection in a size S


Needless to say this was what was in the dustbag a few posts down. How beautiful is this beauty? The colour is divine and although simple is the key word to describe it there is something about the simplicity that makes it everything but boring... It fits just the right amount of stuff and keeps you from doing what is so easily done - bringing half of your home out with you when you're going out for the day (or night). This bag is the smaller version of the Celine trio, I like the smaller version better because I think it adds something extra, but the big one is just slightly boring in my eyes... I don't know, it's one of those weird things you can't explain, you just feel....

Anyway, enough about Celine and on to new conquests - I am planning a slight shopping spree coming up and I thought I would share what's on my list so far.... Pop in tomorrow for an image-version of my shopping list, which includes a new phone - YAAAAAY!!