September 2, 2013

Continued...


Tshirt - Acne, skirt - Topshop (old), bag - Proenza Schouler, shoes - Chloe

As promised, here is the rest of the outfit from the previous post. Nothing too exciting but let me introduce you to something else I have been living in this summer (besides the tshirt).... These ballet flats from Chloe are the most comfortable shoes I think I have ever worn. The leather is the softest thing, and the colour is perfect for summer. And I have always loved those waves - remember the Chloe bikini with the same waves? Must have seen it first like five years ago and it is STILL on my wish-list, so tricky to find though? The sad thing about these flats is that they have stretched so much that they are far too big for me now. Ah well, probably for the best though, I have worn them so much they are practically ruined so I need to get a new pair next spring anyway. But my piece of advice - go down half a size...