September 26, 2013

When in Stockholm....


Bag - Proenza Schouler, top - Acne, skirt - H&M (old), shoes - Celine

As I mentioned earlier, a few weeks ago I attended Stockholm Fashion Week. Although I wouldn't consider myself one of the best dressed, or most uniquely dressed, out of the people you meet there, I still thought updating the blog with one or two outfits could be nice. I wore this one of the three days, and was absolutely boiling. Might I add that this was at the end of August?

I am beginning to see a pattern with the skirts uploaded on this blog.... They all have (old) next to them. Is that my way of hinting to myself that new skirts are a necessity?

Well anyway, there isn't much else to say about this outfit, I love those shoes, just love, but what else is new...? The bag has been my trusted companion for around three months now, and actually there has recently been a new addition to my handbag-collection (which so far only consists of two proper bags but oh well, you have to start somewhere)... Pop in soon to see the update on a picture....!