May 29, 2011

preview


This week I have been working long hours every single day so that's why the blog has been dead. But next week I am planning to take it easy and update loads. These past few days I have been working at the newly opened COS store so some pieces from their collection did get to come home with me as well. I am hoping to show them to you soon.

Here is a preview of an outfit I wore one evening this week when I went on a date with my boyfriend. I'm exhausted now (woke up at 7 a.m. this morning to be at the COS store at 8) so I will post the rest of the outfit tomorrow. The cuffs are new and they are from Lindex. At the moment I am almost too in love with them because I want to wear them every single day which makes my outfits all the same since accessories make the look. I'm wondering if I want them in gold as well?