May 30, 2011

favourite




Dress - H&M, cuffs - Lindex, sunglasses - Bvlgari, shoes - Acne


I bought this tunic-dress a while ago but this is the first time I caught it on camera. I am so in love with it though, and I have worn it quite a few times. It is so perfect because the material is so light and flowing that it works great tucked into trousers or shorts as well. I know it exists in white also, and I am so tempted to buy it but I try not to get repetitive in my closet by having the same garments in different colours. 

The evening this was taken my boyfriend and I were waiting for the bus and the sun was still up, even though it was around 9 p.m. That is something I love about Swedish summers. It doesn't get dark until you don't need it to be light anymore, if you know what I mean. Today I had a productive day; went driving, to the gym and cleaned. I am so glad to have a few days off, especially since this week is shaping up to be a good-weathered, hot-temperatured week.