October 21, 2013

Seeing stars



Trousers Etoile Isabel Marant, Shirt Sea

Two weeks ago it was still summer in London, like 20 degrees. Crazy. So I took advantage of that by spending some time in nature. Wore a shirt with small stars from a brand called Sea and my Etoile Isabel Marant cropped jeans with stars - I adore these. Have worn them so much and I just don't want to give them up for winter.... Stressing about that. Stars this late summer / early autumn is something I have really bought into for some reason. I'm not necessarily a star person but it just so happened that the pieces I fell for were all with star prints. I am really trying to expand my wardrobe into prints, and as you noticed in the previous post, animal prints are working out well for me, and as you notice in this post, stars are on the plus side as well....

Added a few pictures I took of my surroundings as well because... Well they speak for themselves really. I lived just by Chelsea Bridge which meant I crossed the Thames daily when walking my dog, and the view NEVER stopped astounding me. I can't even count how many photos I have taken of the Thames, particularly during sunset.