January 12, 2012

Franschhoek

The background is the view we had from our balcony... 

And the guest house we stayed at looked like this... 

The stores had adorable objects... 

... And the vineyards had sour grapes... 

We did wine tasting... 

And enjoyed the view... 

And drank wine whilst enjoying the view. 

We went horse riding... 

And saw incredibly beautiful landscape.


So these are my last pictures from South Africa Dec. 2011 - Jan. 2012. I spent the last couple of days in a wine-town, visiting loads of vineyards and soaking up the sun and the amazing view. This is the second time I went to Franschhoek and I really like that little town. It is so miniature but yet so full of experiences and it is definitely super-cosy.

But yeah, now I am back in London and back to school, and properly at that. I can tell that this term is going to be hectic but I think that kind of excites me. I like to have things to do and I love to plan and organise my schedule and my work load and so on. So I think I may sit down now and do just that!