June 20, 2011

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...



Tomorrow my boyfriend and I are off to Italy and so far my bag looks a little like this. I tend to just grab things out of my closet and throw them on my bag, to later decide what actually will be used and finally pack properly so that stuff fits. What I do know is that it will be super hot and humid so I will be bringing light and breezy clothes. I am mainly packing for days at the beach and evenings out at restaurants, bars and nightclubs. 

I bought a new sun lotion from Nivea which is supposed to get your melantin started which apparently is what gets you tanned, so basically it speeds up the tanning process. I definitely need that. It is called protect&bronze but it doesn't have any bronzing in it, it just has some kind of substance that gets you tanned or something. Whatever! I will keep you posted on whether I recommend it or not ;-)

I leave for Italia tomorrow and come back late saturday so I don't know how many updates there will be on the blog but if I update it will be through the phone because I am not bringing my laptop.