June 7, 2011

forgot forget forgotten




Bag - COS, top - Lindex, shorts - H&M, shoes - Acne, rings - Marc by Marc Jacobs


I hope you haven't forgotten me although I have been absent the past few days. No reason for it really, just been lazing around in the sun, taking care of chores and working. This is one of my favourite outfits but I must admit that I have mixed feelings about shorts and heels, I feel like it can easily become slutty. But I feel like in this case it worked, for a dinner out. I still adore my Acne Box boots and praise myself for buying them every day. I love that the suede makes the black even blacker and I love that they are really lose upwards. I decided to wear my hair super messy so that my look doesn't become too perfect. Today I have been working on my tan and now I'm off to the gym to work on my body ;-)