April 27, 2011

the dress






This is the dress I bought a while back. I totally forgot to share it with you guys so here goes. It's from H&M and I totally adore it. Can't wait for the summer so I can wear it. It's one of those dresses that you can wear to any occasion. Day or night, beach or city. Here I am matching it with a H&M necklace worn as a headband and topshop fringe shoes. I love those shoes.

This week I have been stressed out of my mind because I am falling behind in school and I have had so much on my to do list. Taken care of most things on that list, doing the rest tomorrow. But on top of all that I have been trying to work as much as possible to earn some extra money for the summer. So I have really had a tight schedule and it will look this way the rest of the week. No time left over for anything. But I am quite full of inspiration at the moment so I am sure I will post one or two inspiration posts. 'Til then my friends!