March 6, 2013

A day in Paris

Sorry for the bad updates, not a good start to trying again but then again maybe I didn't choose the ideal time, right before going to Paris for work for 10 days. Paris has proven to be busy with little free time. But I thought I would share what a day is like for me here, as I leave to go back to London tomorrow evening (forgive the picture quality - iPhone 4):

The walk to the showroom goes through this beautiful place, Place Des Vosges.

Pick up a freshly squeezed juice if I have time...


And eye the amazing pastries at the "Patisserie" 

At the showroom. Some really great designers show their things here, I work for Christopher Raeburn and then there is Holly Fulton, Palmer/Harding, David Koma, Michael Van Der Ham and Dominic Jones to name a few. Pictures will come at a later post.

Holly Fulton shirt. So cute.

On my way to eat something after a 10.5 hour day of work. Walk past loads of really cosy, beautiful places. We are located in Marais so it's Paris history at its best.

Find some cute shops with inspiration, such as this one with old collars.

Have dinner. I have been trying to eat as much French food as possible.

Consider some colourful Macaroons as desert...

But settle for a nutella crepe.

And head home to start it all over tomorrow again!