August 20, 2011

inspo





Stuck in a bit of a rut clothe-wise since I am spending most of my time at home packing and preparing for the move to London. Although I do have quite a few new things in my closet - they just haven't gotten to come out and play yet... But here is some inspiration meanwhile. I would kill for the boots in the last picture, BCBG Max Azria if I remember correctly... Maybe something I should look into on ebay? The middle picture is a clutch by Rodebjer that is from the a/w 2011 collection (which btw I love...) and costs 1599 SEK... Might actually be one of my a/w investments. Really want to do more colour this season... Top picture is taken from a blog I read once in a while called 365 Days... Just hate myself for missing that hat from Topshop... It is absolutely amazing... Maybe ebay as well?