January 16, 2011

my internship

I have after 6 weeks and a lot of learning decided to part ways with my internship. As some of you know I have been interning at a PR-firm that represents designers such as United Colours of Benetton, cK jewelry, and sunglasses from all major designers (YSL, Gucci, Armani, Dior to name a few). It has been a great learning experience and although as an intern you get all the shit jobs I am glad I did it but it is now time for me to move on.


This spring I will be studying and focusing on the blog and maybe do some freelance styling. I hope it will be good and as of now I leave the internship behind me. But before I do I thought I would share a couple of pictures:




Ulrika Sandström spring collection. She is definitely a talented designer.


Normal day at work...


A spring piece from Jofama: off-white leather jacket. If you read swedish magazines I can promise you will see this one a lot, it is only back in the showroom for an hour before someone borrows it again. Price tag is not kind though, around 300 euros.


I have been drooling over these shoes from Vagabond every day. Also a popular piece that gets borrowed a lot. 90 euros and these beauties are totally worth it...