February 21, 2012

Fashion Week Kick-Off





OK, so fashion week for me kicked off on Thursday at Jalouse, a really nice night club by Bond Street tube station. It was a party arranged by me for Fashion Insider Magazine, where I have been interning the last month. I don't have a lot of pictures but it looked a little like this. I wore Acne and H&M which is usually what ends up on my body so nothing special. 


Friday and Saturday was spent at work (Acne) so I didn't attend any events those days, but Sunday was the Acne show so I went to Somerset House a little earlier and then made my way over to the venue the Acne show was held in. The show was amazing, as always, but I will save that for another post! But Sunday night was definitely a great night!


Got loads to share with you guys so check in soon again!