October 2, 2011

Westfield Stratford

Cos are offering amazing orange scarves...

... And amazing green ones.

Vero Moda styled their mannequins with wolf-heads...

Dune had shoes walking around on the roof...

And Kurt Geiger had theirs on an upside-down cone.

H&M had a fluffy green sweater which I absolutely fell in love with.

Outside Westfield you can glimpse the new olympic stadium whilst you watch the sun set...

Or enjoy frozen yoghurt and watch the crowd.


Today I did another day trip to Europes largest shopping centre - Westfield Stratford. I completed a quiz our teacher at LCF assigned us to do and browsed a little. Westfield literally has it all: Forever 21, H&M, Zara, John Lewis, River Island, Next, Primark, New Look, Aldo, Kurt Geiger, Topshop, etc, etc. They even do swedish stores like Acne (my favourite designer!) or Polarn o Pyret (childrenswear). And the food possibilities are endless - all kinds of food from vietnamese to pretzels can be enjoyed here. The only negative - the amount of people. Although I guess that is the same everywhere in London. Something I need to get used to... 


I will upload my sunday-outfit tomorrow morning before I head off to school - first proper school week begins tomorrow and I have kind of been longing actually...