July 25, 2011

Acne


Since most of the shoes for Acnes AW2011 collection aren't out in stores to drool over yet I decided you guys could drool over my little collection for a while. Here are my Acne babies and I have to say - truthfully -  I don't regret buying any of them. They have been very used and still are, Acne just has that talent to create timeless pieces.

On a personal note I would like to mention two things; one being Norway, in which I don't have words to explain what I feel but I am sure most of us feel alike. The second being about my personal life - it is at the moment going through a natural disaster so an absence in posts and outfits has its explanation. I don't really want to elaborate at the moment, it is what it is and now I just have to see what the future has in store for me.